- Group Companies:Jettour: Beijing Jieda Holiday International Travel Service Co., Ltd is a subsidiary under Tempus Tour Group focusing on Chinese citizens travelling to Southeast Asia, Hong Kong and Macau. The brand "Jieda Holiday" was founded in 1993 has been ranked as one of China's foremost outbound travel wholesalers for many years with a strong reputation and credibility in the industry. Presently focusing on wholesale tourism to Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, and Macau, the business has expanded to nearly 20 provinces and cities nationwide.
With years of business experience in tour products to Southeast Asia, Hong Kong and Macao, Jettour is gradually starting to do business in Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and other countries and regions. Jettour's Southeast Asia resources are central to Tempus Tour Group's strategy focusing on flights less than 5 hours.
- Cncn Tours:Cncn Tours is a nationally leading tourism B2B2C platform headquartered in Xiamen with regional operations centers and over 400 employees both at home and abroad. With CMMI3 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) qualification, more than 50 independent intellectual property rights and technology patents, and recognition as a "leading enterprise in Fujian Province", "top ten tourism enterprise in Fujian", "high-tech enterprise in Xiamen", and so on, the company with the goal "everything for travel agencies" is currently pursuing the following four business segments:
(1) Online platforms: including B2C platform www.cncn.com, B2B platform www.cncn.net, "travel consultant" mobile app, intra-industry services through the "peer assistant" app, and an all-encompassing ERP system. So far the platform has gathered more than 110,000 travel agencies, selling more than 2 million tourism products, making it China's leading travel agency platform.
(2) Tourism development: In 2015, Cncn Tours launch the Tempus Cncn Tourism Industry Park, with a planned construction area of nearly 40,000 square meters. The project will combine major cross-strait tourism initiatives.
(3) Tourism data: including the establishment of Fujian Wisdom Tourism Co., Ltd. in cooperation with the Fujian Provincial Tourism Bureau to build a Big Data platform for the tourism industry.
(4) Tourism finance: relying on the parent company Tempus Global's financial licenses to carry out a variety of applications.
- Octopus:Octopus Online Travel was established at the end of 2011, and is a leading provider of integrated travel service providers of information, transactions, capital, and services. Octopus' B2B platform covers more than 60,000 product lines in domestic short-term travel, long-term travel and outbound travel to over 1,300 tourist destinations. It brings together more than 2,500 domestic and foreign suppliers with over 16,000 distributors. The company has set up more than 10 branches covering Wuxi, Shanghai, Anhui, Zhejiang, Qingdao, Xinjiang, and other cities and regions around China. Octopus continues to set up branches at major domestic and international tourist destinations and will achieve a complete national coverage by 2020. In 2016, the platform carried out transactions worth 4.5 billion for more than 3.3 million trips. The company's products and services include: supplier product management system, distributor front-end sales system, Octopus background management operating system, Octopus mobile distribution app, Octopus financial services (including factoring, tourism installment payments, distributors credit loans, etc.), and certification services.
- Joy Tours:Joy Tours was established in 1997 with a registered capital of 50 million yuan. A fully qualified provider of services in outbound tourism, inbound tourism, and domestic tourism, Joy Tours is first in Hong Kong and Macau travel agency to provide integrated services in eating, living, travel, travel, shopping, and entertainment. Currently made up of three Hong Kong travel agencies, the company's resources include a 40-seat luxury bus travel and 2,500 Hong Kong hotel rooms. In order to meet market demand and expand market share, in 2017 opened in latex shops were opened in Xiamen and Nha Trang, Vietnam, as well as a large tourist shopping center in Thailand, mainly engaged in the sale of jewelry, latex, leather, and other specialty goods. The center is expected to commence operation by the end of 2017. Over the years, Joy Tours has developed into a comprehensive travel group able to provide visitors with a full range of services.
- Wantu Travel: Wantu Travel is a start-up company focused on providing "ground services" in overseas destinations. Foregoing the most important traditional travel items like plane tickets and hotel stays, Wantu serves the small-scale free travel market. Wantu's goal is to support the free roaming of Chinese travelers at popular destinations, through services such as recommendations and structured travel information, as well as the sale of local tickets and services. At present, Wantu mainly sells city passes in 30 overseas destinations, allowing users to book and pay conveniently through the Wantu website.