Tempus was founded in 1998 and has quickly grown to become one of China’s biggest conglomerates. With our services in travel, logistics, trade, and more we are active throughout much of the world.
The Tempus Group is structured around six business divisions:
- Tempus Business Group: engaged in all areas of Big Travel, including ticket sales, hotel bookings, charter tours, travel management, etc.
- Tempus Logistics: offers a range of logistical and supply chain services, such as bonded warehousing.
- Tempus Assets: involved in investment and development related to our industrial park construction
- Tempus Trading: engaged in international trade and e-commerce, including in wine and our own range of massage equipment under the OTO brand
- Tempus Investments: manages the various investments by Tempus and our associated investment funds
- Tempus Holdings: a diversified holding company, including our range of massage equipment under the OTO brand
The Group includes Tempus Global, which is listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (stock code: 300178.SZ) as well as Tempus Hold, listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 06880.HK).
We are also proud to have received many official awards and recognitions reflecting our position as one of the top companies in China.